We Are A Multidisciplinary Technical Expertise
We are a group of Italian entrepreneurs with a multidisciplinary technical expertise.
Our innovative startup has recently launched a Vertical Axis Micro Wind Turbine with a Savonius – Darrieus hybrid system.
A 30% performance improvement over state of the art technology has been recorded in our private wind tunnel laboratory.
Project scientific advisor Professor Lorenzo Battisti (University of Trento) is one of the most influential people in the wind energy industry.
A small city wind turbine with high capturability (+30%)
An innovative system for an higher capturability
- High resistance materials with low specific weight
- Designed to increase capturability, ensure low vibrations and noise levels
- Easy transport and installation on buildings in urban area
- New generation mechanics with low friction system
- Scalable and modular system
- An algorithm that uses the P&O method (Perturb & Observe) to maximize power production under variable wind conditions
- Remote control and IoT integration
- Anemometer station with archiving function for big data analysis and mapping exploitable as an additional service
More power efficiency
Instantaneous efficiency per swept area is superior to competitors in all wind speed conditions
The outcome of innovation
The turbines will be produced entirely from recyclable materials, such as aluminium, corrosion-resistant alloy and stainless steel.
The blads profiles will be made of recycled PET reinforced with fiberglass or laminated wood composite.
Instantaneous power efficiency per swept area above competitors under any wind speed conditions